Wednesday 29 August 2012

I Love....

The sound of heavy rain when your indoors somewhere warm and cozy
Hot chocolate and marshmallows
My phone
My family and friends
Travelling
Nutella
Languages
Surprise emails/messages/calls
Getting post
Movie nights
Coke
Big sunglasses
Cute nicknames
Gelato
Private jokes
Photography
Watching the starts in the night sky
Summertime
The sound of planes overhead
Tennis
Ralph Lauren perfume
Music
Laughing until you cry
Mascara
Christmas at home
My car, Suzie
My camera 
One man
Strawberries and cream
Baking
Jewellery
Tea
Dulce de Leche
Being with the people I love
Hats and scarves
Falling into bed after a long day at work and the gym
Chanel Chance perfume
Presents for no reasons (given or received!)
Flowers
Good surprises
Disney World, Fl
Singing when I'm driving ALONE!
Cupcakes
Hook
Baths
Holidays
People that don't lie
Cotton Candy
Inspiring quotes
Seeing people laughing uncontrobably
The beach
Reunions
Seeing someone you love for the first time in ages
Days off
Waking up before your alarm and seeing you still have hours to sleep
Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers