Sunday 18 December 2011

Number 18

18. Be promoted in the Four Seasons

After a few months working in Four Seasons, I knew for sure I was in the right place to start a career. I always had my 'plan' from my first day of classes at university, when I knew for sure I wanted to work in Hospitality. However, plans go astray, life situations change, but you have to find your own way SOMEHOW!

Last month I found out about a Manager in Training program which I felt could be the best way for me to grow in this industry.
Three days ago, I was interviewed and told I got the position! As long as I don't burn down the hotel in the meantime, I am more or less guaranteed a management position in the Four Seasons. To me...that seems pretty good!

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers