Monday 3 March 2014

Look Who's Mommy Now!

A few months ago, we got some incredible news. News that is going to change our lives forever in the most amazing way. We are having a baby!
This is a post I never thought I would be writing so soon...it was always my dream that I will be "Mammy" but I had been willing to wait another few years to live it. Now if someone asked me to wait, I would tell them no.


To know I am going to have something that's mine, that will love me more than anyone and need me more than anybody ever has is an amazing feeling.

This is the only time I am going to experience my first pregnancy. I want to cherish all the little things that happen, all the tummy flutters, all the kicks, watching the ultrasounds. I am also trying to cherish the waking up 5 times a night for a toilet run and the fact I increasingly feel like I am sleeping with a melon under my stomach.
Morning sickness? That wasn't exactly something worth cherishing.  And whoever came up with the term "morning sickness" must have been a man. I had delightful all day sickness. A plastic bag resided at the foot of my chair in work for 2 months as well as a lot of last second toilet trips!

Since then, the sickness has passed, I am able to watch tv again, be on my computer, read books - all those little things that were close to impossible the first couple of months!

I am starting with these...


I already can't wait for the day to come and we can see our little one's face! 

Have a great week everybody!
Love, Joanne & Little Baby 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers