Tuesday 14 January 2014

Christmas in the Sun

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost 3 months since my last post! This has been the longest time I have gone without posting anything here since I started this little 'diary' almost 3 years ago. There has been a lot going on lately that I have found myself with 0 energy to do some of the things I like, this being one of them. I am back now and will have lots of updates over the coming weeks.

Just got back from a few weeks in Florida for Christmas. Boy, how much do I miss it there!
I remember when I was a child, I used to hate the thought of being somewhere hot and sunny for Christmas. I thought it was a time to be in the snow, or at least in the cold and rain. How wrong was I? Christmas in the sun is awesome!! (Especially when you haven't seen it since the summer time)

South West Florida is so full of natural beauty, around every corner you will find some sort of wild animal , beautiful birds, beautiful sun sets, greenery, blue skies, clear waters and beautiful people!



Not too bad looking at these from your balcony every evening.









The one thing that might be a little unnatural in South West Florida are Christmas trees.
But the Power household cannot have Christmas without a real tree...even if we do have to haul it up to the 11th floor of the condo in the wee hours of the morning so that nobody would see.


Love  stocking time! So exciting! Yes, I am 10.

Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and best wishes for 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers